We’re very honoured because Kristy Wyatt has nominated us for the Liebster Award!
- When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs and let them know they’ve been nominated
- You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- You are not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated your blog!
- paste the award picture into your blog. We stole ours off Google
And here are our questions from Kristy:
- What is your most embarrassing story?
We’re only allowed to pick one? We have so many to choose from! Our lives are just one long embarrassing story after another. We’ll go with the time we were looking after our neighbour’s cats and accidentally locked them in the house with the house key. We then spent an hour and a half trying to break in. Worst burglars ever! Though we did invent a really cool burglary tool involving a metal coat hanger, a physio band and a toasting fork.
2. What’s the grossest thing you’ve ever eaten?
We don’t anything eat gross. Though other people disagree so we’ll say chips dipped in Slush Puppie. It’s divine.
3. If you’re an author, who is your favorite character you’ve written about? Why?
Oh this is a hard one. We love all the characters we write about. Scott the Zombie is a great character. He’s completely insane and we laugh every time we work on his book. The Collector in the unpublished Majesty of Darkness is also brilliant to write. He’a an amoral grim reaper skeleton who steals from his victims and stalks celebrities. In the novel we’re writing now, Bleeding Empire, Demi, our Famine character is a lot of fun because she’s a total bitch and it’s refreshing to unleash a bitchy side without hurting anyone’s feelings.
4. What is your favorite book series?
Hmm. The Women of the Otherworld by Kelley Armstrong. Or the Succubus series by Richelle Mead.
5. Do you prefer salty or sweet?
Sweet all the way!
6. e-book or printed book?
Printed. Though we like ebooks more than we thought we would.
7. Name one person on your elevator list…
Not really sure what an elevator list is.But we’ll presume it’s something like a celebrity lover’s list and as there’s two of us, we’re picking two people. Wentworth Miller and Johnny Depp.
8. What is your all time favorite movie?
The Nightmare before Christmas
9. Who is your favorite artist/band?
My Chemical Romance!
10. Are you a Black Friday shopper?
Bollocks to that. We hate shopping at the best of times. Plus we don’t do Christmas 🙂
11. What is your favorite type of hero to write/read about?
We love writing heroes who are both good and evil. Where the line isn’t so clearly defined – like Marsden, our War character in Bleeding Empire, is technically a good guy. Well, he’s the best of a bad bunch, but he loves slaughtering people – the bloodier the better. As for female characters, we like them tough, sassy and cool.
11 random facts about ourselves-
1. Lynx is 33 minutes older than Cat
2. We’ve never moved house (despite our mum’s best efforts)
3. We passed our driving tests on the same day, in the same car (Peugeot 106 Graduate XN called Perky), with the same instructor
4. When we were younger we wanted to be professional show jumpers
5. We eat ice cream every day, even in the winter
6. We can’t speak Welsh
7. We had to stop watching Crimewatch because we became convinced we’d be murdered in our own home (we were very paranoid teenagers)
8. Have done performance poetry
9. We once went to our local lake, dressed as pirates to hire a boat. The boats weren’t out. Then a voice behind us asked “is it fancy dress?” we turned to see Welsh International rugby star, Jamie Roberts. We had our photo taken with him.
10. When we paint our nails, we usually do black and a colour on alternate nails
11. Have been caught on CCTV molesting mannequins in Littledean Jail. No we’re not sorry.
here our nominees for this award – L K Jay, Lacie Dearie, Anya Breton, Ryan Burt, Elaine Allen, Rebecca Fisk, Gena Mantz, Deborah Dalton, Andrew Patterson, Ben Ditmars and Ryan Ashcroft
and your questions are –
1. What is your superhero name, power and costume?
2. Who would you go gay with to save the world?
3. Who would play you in a film of your life?
4. Name 5 albums on your death row disc list.
5. What’s your karaoke song?
6. If you had to have a hilarious, cartoon-style death, what would it be?
7. What book/film/song do you wish you’d written?
8. If you could be made into a wax work couple, who would your other half be?
9. What would be your Kryptonite?
10. If you ruled the world, what is the first law you’d make?
11. And who would be the first person you’d execute?